I love Anna Sui

Meeting Baby after my work @ Liang Court... He got me a White Feather Rose head-band... from Surpassing.... Thanks Baby for getting that for me... Muacks...


We went Din Tai Feng @ Wisma Atria for dinner... queued for 15-20mins for our table... forever full and long queue... sianz sia... Our orders - Zha Jiang Mian, Fried Rice with Shrimp, Steamed Pork Rib Soup and Braised Tofu... Total damage was $36.00...

Did some window-shopping @ Isetan... Saw the Anna Sui's latest release limited-edition - Hand Mirror Eye Color Palette and Hand Mirror Lip Color... I was over the moon when Baby said he will be getting that for Xmas pressie... OMG!!! I love both collections leh... However, Baby said can only choose one... How? Which should I pick? Have to make my choice fast cos Baby will be buying soon...
I am always a fan of Anna Sui & simply in love to the bitz... Baby, himself knew that too... Haha... Last year, he got me the Make-up Collection D, Anna Sui Rough Collection 2008 that included a Ring Rouge and a Mini Rough Lip, Anna Sui Makeup Brush Set - Three brushes neatly arrayed inside an amethyst shade cosmetic bag and Anna Sui Beauty Tray (Red) - A multi-purpose container with a whimsical and delicate butterfly motif...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA