I got my surprise latest Cleo issue ....

Nice Saturday morning... received the Cleo copy @ door step... and my fave snack - Twisties by surprise... Haha... My baby of course... As mentioned before he will get me a copy of Cleo mag every month w/o failed... This is his routine duty... that he is most willingly to duly it...
Thanks baby to run the errand for helping me to collect my reserved copy of Sweet Magazine from Kino Liang Court... This issue come with supplements from Cher... The soft cotton bag is rather roomy... come with a rubber-like material pass-card holder... Love the Cher print to the bitz.... Vielen Danke... Ich Liebe Dich... Meine Liebling...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA