My long-waited perfect gloss - Maquillage

Made a appt with Shiseido - Taka and did a skin spot check on my face. After the consulation I was given a 2weeks supply of the intensive Spot Targeting Serum. It provides 24hr brightening, works on normalising disrupted epidermal turnover, suppress melanin production & promote microcirculation. Beside the serum, Got the 3pcs from them too... Brightening Cleansing Foam, Brightening Balancing Softener, Brightening Protective Emulsion with SPF15 too... Can't wait to see the results after using them... Say bye bye to my pigmentation & freckles...
Before leaving the counter, I got myself my long-waited lip gloss by Maquillage - PK353... Finally stock-in (really over the moon). This lip gloss that doesn't wear off easily... Moisturizing with 3D effects... Indeed a perfect gloss from Shisedo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA