My bday month with Ahava

Received 'Happy Birthday' card with redeemable birthday gift from Ahava.... Went down to redeem it before it expires on the 31 Jan 2010....

Given a beauty set worth $30 from Ahava... Thanks ya! Consisting 3-in-1 Mineral Toning Cleanser (25ml), Mud Exfoliator (20ml), Mineral Body Lotion (15ml) in a petite makeup pouch...

Given a $10 voucher (3-month vaildity date) and I purchase my fave Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream Wash (500ml) @ $21 (after 15% + 10%)...
Booked my 15mins complimentary pampering hand treatment worth $30... @ Plaza Singapura... Bff- Jo will tagging along, as I can bring along a friend to enjoy the same complimentary treatment too... Muacks Ahava!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA