Exclusive Preview of ASIENCE Hair Diagnosis Event

Received both e-mail & phonecall confirmation from CozyCot... Thanks so much for inviting me to the Exculsive Preview of ASIENCE Hair Diagnoise Event! This event strictly for invited cotters only...
So happy to know that Wendy has been selected as well too... Meet up with her at Centrepoint and made our way to TripleOne Somerset for the event... Lucky to have her around with me throughout the whole event... The hair diagnosis event divided into 2 parts - Diagnosis 1 : Checking the thickness of hair fibres ; Diagnosis 2 : Checking the inner structure of hair... See below for my hair scan result....

My result for my hair diagnosis was pretty healthy... I was recommended ASIENCE variant - Nature Smooth - Hydrating Formula for refreshed scalp & smooth, tangled-free hair. Given the full retail sized Shampoo, Conditioner & Treatment of my hair type after the hair diagnosis... Thanks ASIENCE & CozyCot for selecting me for this wonderful Hair Diagnosis Event...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA