Paul & Joe X Alice In Wonderland

I am thrilled to know that Paul & Joe X Alice in Wonderland Limited Edition Tin Set is on sales on 16/Mar (Tuesday)... I love this new release to the bits...

The Duo Limited Edition Tin Set come in either pastel pink or pastel blue... Each tin set includes a Lip Treatment, Blotting Mirror Case with 100 sheets + refill pack (100 sheets). The products are made in Japan... Finest quality used... that's explain why the set cost S$78... No doubt is a little bit pricey as per some of my friends claimed but I personally feel that it still worth buying.


How could I give it a miss rite...haha... I made reservation liao for the pastel pink tin set.... I love Limited Edition!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA