Sephora beauty sales again

Sephora Beauty Bazaar Sales again @ Suntec Convention Centre - L2, Room 208 (17-20 Mar)... OM! A must go for me during my lunch-time...This time, I really got some good deals from i.d. Bare Minerals... Queue @ the cashier was pretty short. *whistle*

See my loots mineralien Foundation SPF15 (Fair) from i.d. Bare Minerals, Full Coverage Kabuki Brush from i.d. Bare Minerals & the Kitty Glitter - Glamourous Glitter Dust from Too Faced...

With any purchase from i.d. Bare Minerals... entitled to get the Skin Rev-er Upper (apply before moisturizer) from i.d. Bare Vitamins for only SGD10... Retail price in store - SGD59. The Skin Rev-er Upper helps the skin to look clearer & flawless make-up application.

Retail Therapy for me again... haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA