Fruitful Day @ Metro

Received the May issue of Her World from my mailbox... this issue comes with a Metro booklet. This booklet allows you to collect free samples from some beauty brands at the specific Metro stores stated.

Went over to Metro Paragon... The store was so crowded hardly have the chance to speak to the SA... anyway my main interest is only the Elizabeth Arden Pretty Body Lotion 100ml... so I walked straight to the EA counter.... to my disappointment The item I wanted was full redeemed... So decided to ask Baby for help... as he is staying in Woodlands... wanna to give Metro Causeway a try...

Baby ran the errand for me in the morning... He called me telling me that it was all snapped up. Huh! So sianz.... So he picked me up to go City Square Mall instead... for some shoppings... as Metro was having 20% discount...

Got him a nice Ted Baker Watch for our Monthsary... After discount @ SGD134.40... The cover of the box is like a book... kinda of cute and unique with some meaningful wordings like Fashion's Best Kept Secret and No Ordinary Designer Watch... The BEST part is the colour of the box is my fave - purple... I had become a Metro Card Member after spending SGD100... Got my card instantly... Will start my shopping haul soon....
I managed to redeem some samples from Metro City Square - Sekkisei Supreme Moisturizer (9ml), Laneige Water Bank Essence_EX (10ml) and Phyto Botanical Hair Relaxing Balm for Anti-Frizz (15ml)... I'm still rather pleased with my redeemed samples... Thanks Baby for bringing me there...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA