Go away... dark spots!

I want to lighten my dark-spots & pigmentation... Read alot of raves about the new Clarins - White Plus with Sea Lily Enriched... So decided to give it a try on the All Spots Whitening Corrector - 7ml (Roller type)... It costs me SGD80... Pretty pricey! But well.. I feel that it is quite decent price for spot correction products...
The friendly SA... given me another 3pcs of samplings from the same range for me to try-out. Whitening Moisture Day Emulsion SPF20 - 5ml, Whitening Pure Aqua Lotion -10ml and Intensive Whitening Smoothing Serum - 3ml.
Can't wait to try out the all new Clarins White Plus products... and see what wonder they will do on my skin....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA