Prestige Sales

Got this info from Rougedeluxe. 'Muacks' for your update. Thanks ya! I am your follower... Love to read your blog! Saw your raves of this sales in your previous entries. Seem like a Sale not to be missed... My bro's gf sms-ed regarding this sales too, she went on the first day, as per her, was really really packed... Guess what, I was having my dept dinner when I got her sms... but my heart was almost flying there to join her... One word from me - 'haix'. Why good things always crashed.... Sadly to say, I am not available for the 3 days as stated on the e-mailer... Luckily BFF was free on the 29/Apr... She said she is going after work herself... She rushed down straight and got there by 7.05pm.. The ppl there were kind enough to let her in eventhough she was 5mins late...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
BFF got a few things from Paul & Joe for me... Light Cleansing Milk @ SGD20 - 250ml.. Pretty cheap... As I am a big user of Cleansing Milk for my daily make-up...
Limited Edition Eye-shadow @ SGD11

Trial X'mas Gift Set @ SGD15
Packed in the Signature Floral Print Gift Box... Wow! So many mini things inside... 5 bottles Cleansing Milk @ 25ml each, 3-pc of Mini Touch-up Creamy Powder Compact and 20 sachets of Moisturising Foundation Primer @ 0.3ml each...

Total damage was SGD46... OMG!!! For this price I pay, I can't even get their Liquid Foundation... Hahaha.... This conclude my loots... Thanks BFF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA