A Beautiful ME Event

Attended this hands-on workshop by Panasonic, Shisedo Professional & Majolica Majorca with BFF... Registered myself thru Cozy Cot webbie... Baby picked me up for bfast @ Balestier Road... We had the famous Bak Chor Mee there.. Our Fave! After our brekkie, he sent me to Wisma Atria for my event...
A beautiful Sunday morning for a wonderful event... The workshop divided into 2 sessions... 1st segment was by Panasonic... Hair styling tools (Curling & Straigtening Iron) were used during the hair demostration... Got the chance to try the new Hair Wax - Design Tex from Shiseido Professional too... So excited... Haha!
2nd segment was a skincare regime and makeup demo... by Za & Majolica Majorca... Was introduce to the new Za range - True White - Softener which soften & soothes the skin and help to diminish spots and acne scars.... True White Emulsion which brightens the skin and prevent melanin build-up and also diminishes spots and acne scars...


I like this product very much - Skin Lingerie Pore Cover. The texture is smooth, light and tinted... Can be used as a primer to brighten up the face before the pressed powder or 2-way cake powder application...

Latest pressed powder range - Skin Remaker Pore Cover.... comes in 4 shades...

I used OC10 as my shade for my skin... Lastly I love the Jeweling Eye-shadows and the Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara loads....

Received our goodies bag consist some major freebies - Program Solution C shampoo for color hair by Shiseido Professional - 30ml. It prolongs color longevity with added shine and vibrancy... Program Solution C Hair Mask - 30g. It protects hair from discoloration... $10 voucher from Takashimaya, Panasonic Eyelash Curler with batteries included... Create natural long lasting curl and compact to bring anywhere... simply convenience!

I enjoyed myself very much, indeed a successful event... Thumbs ups!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby came over to meet us @ Wisma for lunchie.... We went Din Tai Feng...

We shared this side dish - Steamed Shao Mai with Glutinous Rice.

Baby had this Rice Fried Rice with Prk Spare Rib Soup...


Joanne had Shrimp Fried Rice for her lunch.

My meal - Braised Mushroom La Mian...

It's been a long time since trio of us having meal together... Kinda of nice feeling and I love it... Hope to do more in the coming future...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA