Chanel Rouge Coco Makeover

I took part in the Chanel Rouge Coco contest organised by CHANEL thru ELLE Mag. I am one of the lucky 40 winners... I got my myself a complimentary Chanel Rouge Coco Makeover @ Tang Orchard... Gotta a call from CHANEL to inform that I have been selected for the makeover... and I was confirmed with a slot @ 7pm... I received the confirmation e-mail later after our telecon... My make-up artist was a guy... from South Africa... He is very skilful when doing the make-up as well as the skincare steps... Thanks ya!
Being selected for 2 Chanel makeovers in a row... Rather similar as both MA(s) used the same range products for skincare & make-up... So I will only show only the the products use by him on me that is difference from my first make-over @ BHG Bugis by Shermaine...

He used the whole range of White Essentials for my skin regime... He added this product for me... Skin Renewing Pre Lotion - Use only at night before toner. This lotion gently exfoilate and renew the skin. He also use the Ultimate Whitening Essence - High-performance concentrated whitening essebce to reduce the size & intensity of dark spots...

Energizing Multi-Protection Eye Gel was used on me to smoothes and corrects all signs of fatigue, dark circles, puffiness and fine lines...
This product is really good.... Sheer Illuminating Base - For instant radiant look... Give more glow to your face...
Light Reflecting Whitening Compact SPF 25/PA+++ - This foundation smoothes away imperfections. It offers luminous, semi-matte and powdery finish and stay perfectly for hours...

He used the Perfect Brows when doing my eye-brow shaping... This compact contains 3 essential accessories and 3 shades of powder to provide an exact match of the eyebrow colour.. With the help of the magnifying mirror in it to ensure accuracy application...


He used the latest range on me for my cheek colour - Blush Duo Tweed Effect - Soft and long-wear texture for easy application... After apply on my cheek - leave a satiny, sheer and ultra-soft on the face... bring radiance to my whole make-up.

Lastly, the star buy of the Chanel - Rouge Coco - The new Rouge Coco formula combines hydration and comfort wirh soft, creamy texture. It offers a satiny and luminous make-up result.
I love this serum spray to the bits... He sprayed on my face to stabilize my makeup. I felt refreshed instantly after the spray... Energizing Multi-Protection Concentrate - An innovative spray format to boost the skin's energy and radiance in any situation. A fine mist help the face in softness and leaves the skin moisturize, smooth and fresh.
Baby came over to pick me from Tangs Orchard... Cam-whore in car lol... haha!
I love my loot from CHANEL - VITALUMIÈRE (Satin Smoothing Fluid Make-up SPF15). I got it @ SGD79 for 30ml and my shade is 20 Clair. This fluid foundation revives tired, dull complexions. The light texture of VITALUMIÈRE fluid gives a slightly satin finish, for a radiant, natural and youthful-looking makeup.
----------------------------------------------------------------
The makeover took ard an hour to complete. The White Essential range products give a refreshing & light feeling & I feel my skin is more radiance after application. Merci CHANEL for the complimentary makeover. ELLE & CHANEL rocks!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA