Lurve you, Mum!

Happy Mothers' Day... As my kid brother is attending a wedding dinner at night, so my brother & I suggested that we go for lunch instead... Brother drove us to Sing's Kitchen off Lavender Street... This is my second visit there... Is my baby who found this 'Gem' and brought me there for dinner... Indeed a humble eatery place that serve nice food at an affordable price... So I decided to bring my parents & brother for a try... therefore I suggested this place for the celebration of Mothers' Day...

We ordered Vegetables with Preserved Eggs (Pi Dan & Xian Dan), Almond Coffee Pork Ribs, Steamed Cod Fish in Hong-Kong Style and Bittergourd with Seafood Soup... Glad that my parents enjoyed the food there... We had a delightful lunch... Love my family especially my mum to the bits...

Total damage was SGD60.50.... Pretty decent price for 4 person dine... Will come back again cos they REALLY serve good food.... Oishi ne!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA