Sex and the City 2 with Her World!

I won tickets to Sex of the City 2 from Her World! YEAH! Gonna watch it with Linda... Reached GV Vivo City @ 6.20pm... As the registration needed to be done by 6.30pm... Did my registration while waiting for her to reach the venue... Ms Chloe from Her World handed the tixs to me... Upon Linda's arrival, we headed straight up for our movie @ GV Max...

A series of Sex and the City 2 Posters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The continuing comedy & romance story of 4 friends - Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha as they struggle to manage their love lives, friendships and careers in New York City.

My movie review for Sex and the city 2 - Reflecting most ladies wanted things in their life as they ever wished it to be... Sometimes in reality is always different. The Abu Dhabi Escape comes exactly at the right moment for them, who are finding themselves back as in the traditional roles of marriage, motherhood and etc. All I can say is that I have no regrets rushing myself down from work for this movie... Interesting storyline... It's better than what I've expected! It's hilarious and yet entertaining...

Rating: 4/5

Thanks Her World for selecting me as one of the winners to win a pair of movie pass - Sex And The City 2...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA