Winning Entry on Bod™ Organics product

Bod Organics... Winner of HerWorld Beauty Award 09/10... Labelled as the Editor's Choice for BEST Organic Brand.... Raves are all over the websites & magazines...

I had entered myself for the contest in the Bod webbie sometimes ard in Feb 2010... submitting my testimonal on my experience on one of the Bod™ Organics products - White Cleansing Gel... Here you go, my review read like this :- A very sellable item in the market. An unique cleanser has a vibrant smell and leave a calm & pleasant feel on the face. With just one single pump to wash my whole face... That's very economical.

Gotta a reply in May... informing me that my testimonial has been selected as a winning entry. They will be featuring it in their websites and brochures... I am over the moon... on cloud nine and in the same time kinda of excited too!

I got myself a Certified Organic Anti-ageing Eye Serum worth $68... for the best review... Thanks Bod for selecting my testimonal as the winning entry....
-------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Postman delivered the bulk mail by hand... OMG! My winning prize is inside the brown box... My mom accepted the parcel for me... Thanks Mr Postman & Mummy!

50ml of Eye Serum worth of $68 was landed safely in my hand... wrapped around the bubble bag... This night serum will assist in reduction of tired lines around the eye area and lift up the general appearance of the skin...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA