Carrie on with Desserts & Beauty

Joanne joined herworld.com for the carrie on contest... and she won a high tea treats and make-over for 3 girlfriends included herself compliments by 1-Caramel & The Studio... Thanks Joanne for the invite...
Great weekend for us... We headed down to the Sex and the City makeover weekend high tea...

Linda & Joanne

Each of everyone of us took turns to do the makeover.... Joanne snapped this pix while I was doing my makeover... Thanks Remy from the Studio for the excellent work..
They served us a Moet Rose Champagne... and 2-tiers of desserts & pastry.... OMG! They were treated like queen there... Love that feeling... Everything was free... from makeover to our drinks
Let's tuck in after our make-over.... Toast up for the best!!!

Keren & I....

I love my makeup cos it blended well with sundress... Thanks Remy once again....
Some portfolios from The Studio.... They give excellent make-up & I-Caramel is a nice place for chill-out & gathering. Thumbs up for both!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA