Chatty time

After the Shiseido event, we walked over to Tampines One... As I need to alter my jeans from uniqlo... A pair of jeans I got last year last Ion outlet... I only wore 1 time then I stopped due to the length was too long for me... My legs look wobble when I wore them... I hate the way it looks on me... Yucks! While waiting for the alteration to be done, we brushed our time @ Kim Gary...

Joanne & I ordered some drinks and some snackies to nibble (mouth itch need to bite something.. haha). Ordered the fish popcorn, French Toast & Fried Wanton in Hot Plate... I love the french toast loads.... All very small in quanity...
The damage was SGD20.10...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA