A day @ Raffles City with my 2 besties

Rsvp myself for the Laneige Makeup Tea Party @ Robinson - Raffles City SC... together with Wendy & Joanne... The event was about the latest Summer collection Quad Eye-shadow palette & rouge color....

After the demostration was pretty interesting... I enjoyed the segment too... We brought home with an appreciation goodies gift - Laneige Shimmering Multi Cream (10ml) & Laneige Multi Function Mascara... Thanks Laneige for the invite!

As we stepped out of Robinson... We saw a life-size human "Marionette" performing in the middle of the atrium... To me, it was kinda of weird... well this is arts I supposed.. will slowly to appreciate them...

It was a fun-loving day with my besties... Looking forward to this weekend (Sat)... Counting down...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA