Samples Redemption from testerbar

Received the mini parcel from testerbar... The mailing postage cost me SGD2.50.... 2 items were mailed to me... They were - A sachet of Conditioning Spa Cream Bath from Sensoria Care by Matrix Essentials - 25ml... This product is enriched with an essential botanical blend of nourishing of Apricot Oil & Grapefruit Extract... help the hair to feel deeply moisturied and revitalized.
----------------------------------------------------
Real Control - Super Moisturizing Mask from REDKEN - 50ml... The hair mask include Shea Butter will help to intense the renewal for dry hair... Beside the samples... was given 2 voucher from Pro Trim Hair Studio / REDKEN for SGD5 off for products & SGD50 off for all chemical services... @ Pro Trim Hair Studio
Thanks Testerbar for the safe delivery!!!

Can't wait to use them and see the difference in my hair... Shall try them soon and share my reviews... Stay tune!
-------------------------------------
I am back with my review on Real Control - Super Moisturizing Mask from REDKEN...
Here you go, This product really delivers the promise and work well on me... The mask made my hair smoother, softer and even shiner. Love the scent and moisturize my hair in the same time. I got amazing results. Recommended!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA