Sushi Tei

Waited outside for almost 30mins outside Sushi Tei - Paragon.... table for 3.... Been a long time since trio of us had dinner together... Rekindle feeling... Haha!

Our meal : - Pork Katsu Curry Rice with Miso Soup (ordered separately) for Baby, Spicy Miso Ramen for myself, Ebi Don for Joanne... Baby & I shared Black Caviar Sushi while Joanne & I shared Potato Croquette together...

Baby had Pork Katsu Curry Rice with Miso Soup

My meal - Spicy Miso Ramen
Potato Croquette for Joanne & I
Black Caviar Sushi for Baby & I
Joanne's main - Ebi Don

There was a slight hiccup during our meal... as Joanne's main took a long time to come... The best part is Joanne's main came when we (Baby & I) already finished our meal... and all our side dishes came... Was rather pissed off by their service... We made a small complaint about our displeasure to the manager... She felt bad about it and apologise profusely on the matter. She served us some complimentary desserts as 'apology gift'... After we told the manager about our unpleasant experience, we decided not to make a big scene in the restaurant & let the matter rest... The damage was SGD46 and was pretty decent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA