The Singapore Women Weekly's Tea Party with Shiseido

Received a call from Cindy Foo from ACP Magazine... inviting me to The Singapore Women's Weekly Tea Party with Shiseido... I received the confirm invitation by e-mail... Thanks for inviting me & my friend... Baby sent me down to Tampines Mall... to meet Joanne there...
---------------------------------------------------
Upon reaching, the atrium was pretty crowded with people... After we did our registration.... We got our door gift... was surprised that both Joanne & I got the SGD20 vouchers from Shiseido... cos our registration fee was waived... Thanks so much SWW & Shiseido... I can do my purchase during the event... Gotta a Diamond Tear Gloss (code-33) from Maquillage using the $20 voucher... The balance was settled by Isetan supp. card... Thanks Baby!

Thanks SWW for the exclusive invite... I enjoyed myself very much there... I brought home with an awesome door gift consist of Revital Wrinklelift Retino Science Lotion AA - 20ml & Revital Moisturizer EX - 20ml and lastly the Lasting Lift Mascara (Noir) all from Shiseido.... Thanks Shiseido for the wonderful gifts & great deals during the event...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA