Weekend dinner - AMK Hub

Weekend dinner with my parents... My little brother - Tony was not free to join for dinner... So we made our way to AMK Hub for dinner... as Ma is lil crazy about Dian Xiao Er... eversince bro & I brought her to the Tampines One branch...
--------------------
We ordered the signature dish - Angelica Herbs Roasted Duck, Stir-fried Baby Kailan with Salt Fish & Lime Sauce and Steamed Fish Slice with Chinese Mushroom, Ginger and Red Dates
She loves Angelica Herbs (Tung Gui) Roasted Duck best...

Yummy dinner... with a decent damage of SGD50.... My parents enjoyed the dinner too.. as ma kept raving abt the dinner... She said AMK is way better than Tampines One branch... Haha... Bet ma will stick her choice to AMK branch liao...

After dinner, I went over to Mondo to get platform sandals for weekend... Got this pair @ SGD24... Cheap yet comfy... Love my loot...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA