Mentholatum Acnes 3-Step Trial Kit *Review*

Received the Mentholatum Acnes Sample kit… A big thank you to Fr3b.com and Mentholatum for the Acnes 3-Step Trial Kit...
Beside my normal skincare products that I always use for my daily skincare regime… There's always a period of time each month that I will seek for help... Cos whenever I am having my menses or few days before my mense cycle starts... I tend to break out… It really irks me… Have to use the acne care range to tame down my blemish skin…
3 simple steps skincare regime is all you need... They will help you to say bye bye to acnes...

Cleanse you face, the most basic initial stage of the skincare regime with Acnes Creamy Wash. Used this product few years ago… Gotten my first cleanser from a drugstore in Hong Kong… This creamy wash cleanse well without any trace of oil or dirt left on my face.. My skin feel supple and smooth after use… Need not worry about it will dehydate your skin due to they are labelled as medicated products… cos this lovely creamy wash doesn’t strip off the moisture from your skin at all… Balance and maintain moisture level well...

Tone and soften your skin with the Acnes Powder Lotion ... Once lotion absorbed to the skin… leave a smooth & comfy feeling on the surface… Simply love the creation of the watery powder toner… Thumbs up!
You deserve the BEST special & additional care - Acnes Sealing Gel
Handy product for all women… apply on itchy areas of your face or pimples to ease the discomfort… The cooling sensation will calm down the infection of the pimples… Great helper indeed!

Click the link below and redeem your 3-step sample kit… Let this excellent helper help you along your way to your skincare regime world…

http://fr3b.com/acnes_three_step_kit/index.php?token=f57493ab7d00af09e9b1e59f1155c65b

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA