Survey Participation - *Review Update*

Received from my mailbox... Recently I took part in the skincare survey... Thanks Biore - Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip - 18ml...

Will use it real soon cos I am anxious to see the results... Stay tuned for my review....

--------------------------------

I am back with my review on BIORE Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip

It does remove my eye makeup effectively but took a while to do so.... Nevertheless it still remove well... Love the pinkish and simple packaging... Leaving a clear and fresh impression for me... Pink colour is often used to attract ladies' attention in the market... I can proudly say : 'You did it!'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA