testerbar & beautymap *Reviews update*

Received the mini parcel from testerbar again... I redeemed Style Connection from REDKEN... Velvet gelatine 07 : Cushioning blow-dry gel - 30ml... Light airy gel melts into hair for a cushioned finish with natural looking shine...
A stack of vouchers worth SGD135 from Hair philosophy / REDKEN were enclosed together in the mail... For different kind of services usage....

Thanks testerbar & beautymap for the safe delivery!!!

Can't wait to use the hair gel and see the wonders on my hair... Shall try it soon and share my reviews here... Stay tune!
---------------------------------------------
Do register yourself as a testerbar's e-member and start your redemption today @ http://testerbar.com.sg/
-------------------------------
I am back with my review on REDKEN Velvet Gelatine 07 Cushioning Blow-Dry Gel

With heat-glide... my hair is SUPER straight with volume after blow-drying... Flat iron is not required at all. Provides heat resistance to my hair against styling tools... Amazing shine on my hair after use... I am happy with the results... A perfect product for me and I love the smell... This gel REALLY deserve the credit of 5 stars...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA