Classic Manicure

Got SGD10 voucher from Ladyfinger thru POCC party... Made an appointment to do my manicure. Went over to Orchard Central outlet to do my session... A open concept nail spa, the space is pretty small even they use up 2 units....

My first encounter with Ladyfinger was during the Elle Horoscope Party @ Al Dente Trattoria - Colour of the Bay early this year in Jan... They provided express manicure for all attendees during the party. I did my trial there.

My manicurist for the day - Cherry... She was pretty skilful and tactful when doing the cuticle part... The whole session took me almost an hour... Lynn, my beauty 'kakis' was waiting for me @ Laneige counter - Wisma Atria Isetan since 7pm... There was a make-up demo by Larry Yeo... I am joining her there for the demo after my manicure session...

See my pretty shimmery pinkie nails :) Love them loads! The damage was only SGD18 after deducted the SGD10 voucher... Was pretty cheap for a decent full service classic manicure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA