Dinner for Schmucks Preview Screening

My RSVP for the preview screening was confirmed by omy.sg! Woohoo(^^) Thanks! Baby & I went for the preview screening of "Dinner for Schmucks" - The American remake of the French film : Le Diner de Cons. Reviews on the internet has generally been mixed, so I went into the movie without any high expectations
-----------------------------------------------------------
--- Posters of Dinner for Schmucks ---

To my surprise, the film is quite entertaining. I won't say it's a classic but at least I had a few laughs. A lot of funny scenes, I almost laughed throughout the whole show... I think the duo (Steve Carell & Paul Rudd) have great chemistry between them... Overall, this 'Dinner' was a satisfactory meal for me...

"On a side note, there was a crazy woman in the show that really made me feel like barfing everytime she was on screen. I won't give any spoilers but prepare to feel a bit irked when she's on screen. Of course, kudos to her because her role IS MEANT TO TURN YOU OFF"

Rating: 3/5


In the movie, Barry Speck (acted by Steve Carell) who has a unique talent... He loves to dress up dead mice in outfits and turn them into recreations of various artworks or historical events... His stuffs are really awesome... I love his 'mouseterpieces' loads!

Thanks omy.sg for selecting me!!! *HUGS*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA