Happily fresh morning breath ever after * Review update*

Complete the survey and redeem the Dentiste travel size sampling thru The Sample Store webbie... No more fear of bad morning breath... Dentiste plus white - Nighttime Herbapeutic Toothpaste to target bad morning breath...
I did mine and I received this trial size thru snail mail... This toothpaste is high recommended to those are in highly stressful jobs and less rest time, little time for daily prevention oral care, for those who need confidence boost from having fresh breath and healthy teeth and for pregnant women who require extra oral care..
Can't wait to use the toothpaste to freshen my morning breath... Shall try it soon and share my reviews here... Stay tune!

Do register yourself as a thesamplestore's e-member and start your redemption upon completing the survey @ http://www.thesamplestore.sg/

I am back with my review on Dentiste Toothpaste....

Looking for a toothpaste with good fluoride ingredients that will make my teeth and gums more stronger and the most important is to maintain the white-ness of my teeth.

Thanks thesamplestore.com for giving me this chance to try out this Dentiste Toothpaste and is recommended to use at night and fights against bad breath. The trial size I received lasted me around 1 week plus (ps: I only used it at night). After finished the whole mini tube, I discovered that my morning breath was lesser each time I woke up in the morning and tartar on my teeth was lesser too :) I am very pleased with the results... It helps to maintain my healthy oral care hygiene as well...

No doubt this toothpaste is pretty pricey... but the herbal ingredients will help to kill germs & bacteria... Not to forget, the Plus White ingredient will help to whiten the teeth as well... Really worth the price paying... I’m glad that I have found this toothpaste. I hope you can too... Try it and you may discover yourself the best toothpaste that you ever used before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA