Listerine Total Care

My new try - Listerine Total Care! The most complete mouth-wash for total oral health. I love the the color of the new range mouth-wash from Listerine cos I always have soft spot for purple color... Thanks Johnson & Johnson for sending the sample to my door-step!

Contains fluoride to strengthen teeth, contains zinc chloride to keep teeth white and essential oil to kill germs that cause bad breath, plaque and gingivitis.

With 6 benefits :-

kill germs

strengthen teeth

reduce plaque

protect healthy gums

prevent tartar to keep teeth naturally white

provide long lasting fresh breath

Redeem yours @ http://www.listerinetotalcare.com.sg/

Comments

Ruby Ratliff said…
Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on baby mouthwash

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA