My forthcoming halloween celebration

After much consideration, I finally decided to spend my halloween nite (30/Oct) @ Sentosa Spooktacular 2010... I purchased the early bird tickets online. I paid SGD28 per ticket. What a steal! My first halloween celebration with my Baby... I am looking forward to enjoy a hair-raising night at Sentosa Spooktacular (^^)
*** See! This is my payment confirmation page ***
Get ready to be spooked this year, as Sentosa brings us Singapore’s largest Asian-themed Halloween event - Sentosa Spooktacular 2010
-----------------------------------------------
The spooky game starts @ 7pm and we will be experiencing of the four spooktacular trails, where we will be encountering Asian ghouls and other supernatural forces....

Haunted Trail 01 - The Cursed Island

Embark on a journey on the cursed island where many have fought have lost their lives while trying to prevent the theft of the world's most sought after treasure.

Haunted Trail 02 - Dead or Alive Wax Museum

Wander through the labyrinth of dead bodies preserved in a wax in The Wax Museum.

Haunted Trail 03 - The Haunted Asylum

Get lost in the terrifying darkness of a cannibal village on Palau Hantu whose inhabitants have been killed by plague.

Haunted Trail 04 - Tower of Fear

Soak in the spooky ambience of the Tiger Sky Tower, which rises 131 metres above sea level and brace yourself for encounters of the third kind.

For more information, pls visit http://www.spooktacular.com.sg/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA