la SENZA Lingerie Opening Party

Attended the la SENZA Opening Party @ ION with Rina... This is her first time ever going to an event with me... 'Hey Babe! That's a good start'...

We were given this boarding pass to redeem our welcome gift...

Was browsing through the latest collections in the store while waiting for Joanna & her friends to reach and join us @ the la SENZA Party. I cross my heart, I really love the holiday collection from la SENZA...

The cupcake designs were pretty similar to the business nature of la SENZA... Haha!

Took some pixs with the flight crew models...

My welcome gift from the la SENZA Party... Thanks LS Prestige for the invite!
Do check out their webbie - www.lasenza.com or find them on facebook at www.facebook.com/LaSenzaSingapore

Comments

Verlyn said…
Boo ! I also wanna go (:
Don't fret! Next time... I bring you there lolx..

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA