Goodness of Dr. Hauschka

Holistic Living with Dr. Hauschka Workshop is held by CozyCot. Through this workshop, I had a better understanding of Dr. Hauschka and the wonderful goodness of the organic skincare products.


From the slide above that reads "SKIP THE NIGHT CREAM, YOUR SKIN WILL THANK YOU"... It's kinda ironic isn't it? As most of us know that night cream is part of our routine skincare regime... Dr. Hauschka has a new theory for skincare regime. This is a pretty interesting fact that makes me want to share with you all...

We got the opportunity to sample a few of Dr. Hauschka Skincare star products. These wonderful products are MADE IN GERMANY and they are truly ORGANIC. My skin feels supply and brighter... Leaving a smooth and non-greasy feeling after application.
Cleansing Milk is one of my fave products from Dr. Hauschka... But after this workshop, I added Facial Cream to my fave list. "Hot Picks" among Dr. Haushcka products.

This was the last slide for the whole presentation... I love the quote!

At the end of the workshop, I bagged home with a Dr.Hauschka goodie bag which contains 3 deluxe travel size products :-

Facial Toner

Cleansing Milk.

Hand cream

I gained alot of knowledge through the presentation... Thumbs up for this wonderful workshop :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA