KOSE SALES

Baby got some stuffy for me from the Kose sales... He went there ALONE. As per him, he was the only MALE there... Haha! Thanks Baby for running the errand for me! These were the items, he got for me :-

Esprique Precious -: Symphonic Fit Eyes
Shade #F-3

BEAUTE de KOSE - Eye-shadow Set (4 colors)
Shade #E-4 - Snow Shadow

Fasio Oil Blotter - 120 sheets


I totally had no idea what he got for me during the sales... Especially for eye-shadow palatte... My Baby does know me well... From the way the color shades was picked. Indeed a pleasant surprise from my lovely Baby...

OMG! Quad Eye-shadow Snow Set - BEAUTE de KOSE was selling @ SGD72... That was pretty pricey... As per Baby, he said he got it @ SGD22... He made a hugh save.

Once again... I want to thank my Baby for getting the KOSE loot for me... Loves you loads!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA