Seasons of giving and sharing

Spent my day with Baby on X'mas Eve... Our mini X'mas lunchie celebration @ Skinny Pizza - Wheelock Place... I love thin crust pizzas so I suggested this place to Baby. We took some pixs before after we ordered our meal...

This pix was funny... Seem like we were staring @ each other... Haha!
We ordered Meatball Pizza... Generous toppings and we love the Rocket to the max! The crust is so thin, just like crackers... Thumbs up for the pizza!

We shared the Sweet Corn Crab Soup... Tastes great!

Baby ordered my fave Pork Sausages as our side...

Thanks Mr Santa Baby for the wonderful meal :)

After our lunchie, we did some shopping @ Orchard Central, we got our loot from Desigual...

We went to Fruit Paradise for hi-tea... We love this place very much cos they serve GREAT fruit tarts...

We ordered the Mixed Berry Chocolate Tart and English Breakfast by the pot...

My mini treat for my baby (^^.)

As we were headed back to Wheelock place to pick up our car... This lovely Tiffany & Co X'mas tree caught my eyes... How can I leave without taking a photo with it?

Jess baby loves Tiffany & Co! *HUGZ*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA