X'mas Pressies 2010

It's the season for giving & sharing again... I got my blessing gifts from my Baby & my loveable friends...

Pressie open time...

Wayne got me 5-pc of Collagen Hydra-Masks from odbo & a Key/Bag Charm...

Flowery hair-band & 2 bangles from Suhan

Ryna got me a costume jewellery - Necklaces from Diva

Fabric Wine Holder from Wendy

Cup Warmer from Zam

Sweet on You Gift Set - French Lavender from Izan

Jocelin aka Mrs Baby got me a Bodycare Set from The Face Shop

Lovely Precious Moments Coasters from Patricia Teo

Kameria Baby Face Waterdrop BB Cream SPF30 PA++ (Travel Size) & Sephora Mascara (Volume) from Susie

Maybelline - the MAGNUM Volum' Express Mascara & Eye-Shadow & Bronzer Palatte from Verlyn

~ The most looking forward pressie for this X'mas 2010 ~

FUJIFILM Instax Mini7S - Instant Camera + A box of 10-pc of Hello Kitty Instant Films

Thanks Baby... I love it loads! *Muacks*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA