Foodies try-out

On a random weekday, Verlyn & I had a quick lite bite at Raffles City Shopping Centre... She recommended that we eat at this eatery kiosk @ the basement, I was kinda attracted by the name of the kisok...

Yes, it is called BEST FRIES FOREVER (BFF)

Their fries are freshly fried when the order was made and tastes GREAT! I was hooked once I start eating it... Haha! We ordered WOW WOW WEST and that cost us SGD5... Pretty pricey for that portion :(
* Above pixs courtesy from Luvverlyn *
--------------------------------------------------
2nd day of 2011, I met up with Verlyn at Takashimaya Food Hall for a lite lunchie... Again, she recommended me a Japanese eatery place @ the basement... All I can say is that it’s a humble eatery place lying at the corner of Takashimaya Food Hall called Mr Sushi Grill Shop...

We shared our orders... We got ourselves Grilled Teriyaki Ika & Oden Soup. They both taste dang good... The damage was SGD13.

I love the Oden Soup loads ♥ I will bring my Baby to this eatery place soon... cos he is a soup lover (^^.)

Comments

Chantana said…
The fries look yummy!! I have to try it next time I pop by RC!!!
Not just lookin' yummy, in fact it taste GREAT... Haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA