My never-ending hauls & freebies

Verlyn gave me these (: Thanks ya for goodies :D

NYX Glitter Eye-shadow, Lip Gloss from Mentholatum and lastly Heal Pharm Nose Strips.

BB Creams from BRTC, Bio Essence, Dr.Jart & Skin Food

Went to Bio-essence workshop on a random and I brought home this from workshop...

Picked up some merchanise during the Bio-essence workshop + free samplings with purchase.


Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Perfect Multi Base with purchase of ELLE Taiwan


~ Trade-in old mascara ~ Rimmel Lash Acceleator with compliments...

My 1st MAKE UP STORE beauty fix - Eye-Pencil (CZAR)... Oooh! I love my 'gold' eye-lids...

ALLES GUT... Folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA