Sampling from Cetaphil & GWP

~ Exculsive trial pack by Cetaphil ~

Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion - for dry & very dry skin... Daily Skin care to hydrate and helps to protect the skin the whole day (24hrs)

Get yours today @ www.icareforyourskin.com

Got Shout magazine comes along a duo blusher (peachy)

I love the tanning cheek colour that give contours to my face...

This tiny ad space caught my eyes... New Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette comes in Good Girl & Bad Girl versions. My bezzie - Verlyn is a beauty addict... and she owns one of the Limited Edition Sleek MakeUP i-Divine Palette - Good Girl

Hope I can join the spree soon coz I can really want this palette...

The above beauty fix ad caught my attention too... I love this lovely Jammy Lips Strawberry Lip Balm loads :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA