Time for spring cleaning...

CNY is around the corner... Mummy is complaining about my things in my room are in a big mess... especially my skincare & makeup stuffy... Baby made a date with me in the morning and brought me to IKEA for b'fast... Apart from having our meal @ IKEA, we went there for another reason, and that is to get a tier-shelf to store my things...


Our b'fast - Scramble Egg Set @ SGD3... Baby is busy over his new iphone 4... He is engrossed with his game application - Words with Friends... My face look 'chui' without any make-up on, not even BB cream... My hair was in a mess too, as if I just woke up not long ago... Indeed I am lolz:(
------------------------------------------

After our meal, we went for our task... I got a four-tier shelf... MISSION COMPLETE PART 1!!
 
MISSION COMPLETE PART 2!! Credits to my Baby....
 
RT for Baby again... He left my place after completing the shelf thingy... I made my way to meet Verlyn @ Bedok after my mini spring-cleaning... We are going to the new neighbourhood mall - Bedok Point...OM! The scale is way smaller than NEX... I prefer NEX to Bedok Point... Nothing to shop around but dining there will be a better choice :p
 
We made our way to TM...
 
Got ICHIKAMI Hair Treatment Gel Essence from Watsons @ SGD14.90

Gel-type texture that moisturises the hair without leaving any sticky feeling... The main reason that I got this is because it's handy in size and I can bring around for touch up at my convenience...

Giftpack was given with any purchase of ICHIKAMI products... The pack consist of a sachet of ICHKAMI Premium Hair Mask, Travel-size - ICHIKAMI Shampoo & Conditioner and a pc of HADABISEI Deep Moisture Mask K...
 
The SA from ICHIKAMI gave us more freebies apart from the giftpack... Check them out here :)
:
:
:
:
Being a member of Clarins... I got these when I popped by the counter....
~ A closer look of the sampling products ~
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA