Bihada Ichizoku Face Mask

I took part in the Bihada Beauty Queen contest from Eternity Inter-Trade (Singapore) Pte Ltd just for fun, mainly because one of my besties joined the contest... Do vote for me by clicking 'LIKE'... Thanks! *HUGZ*

Every participant received a sample Bihada Ichizoku Face Mask.. I received my package from Eternity Inter-Trade... Thanks ya!

I got the Bihada Ichizoku Brightening Mask (black sheet mask), which was what I exactly wanted to try-out badly... Apparently, Eternity Inter-Trade read my mind... YOU ROXS!

Bihada Ichizoku Brightening Mask is a whitening mask soaked in a black colour sheet mask with 27ml of beauty essence!!!

This mask contains RICH moisture & anti-aging ingredients. The beauty essence penetrate well and absorbs quickly into the skin... This mask helps to hydrate the skin with renewed translucence and repaired elasticity for a more youthful, clear bright, and softer skin tone.

I can say that Bihada Ichizoku Brightening Mask is one of the masks that provides the most moisture that I have ever used before. The amount of essence used to soak the mask is higher than the rest of the masks selling in the market…

Is whitening your main concern? If yes, this Bihada Ichizoku Brightening Mask is highly recommended (:

Comments

Unknown said…
>.< u got the black one!!
*envy*

i want to get the black one too!
but they send me the pink one which is awesome too! <3 hehehehe
I am lucky to get theb balck mask, as they mailed randomly... Noted, will try out the pink too.. Stay in touch!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA