Secretive Bloggers' Party @ MBS

Marina Bay Sands (MBS) is an integrated resort which fronts Marina Bay in Singapore

The design of the resort is inspired by poker card decks.

I attended the Secretive Bloggers’ - Diamond Sparkle VIP Party with Ryna and Verlyn

The event took place in one of the hotel rooms in MBS...

I love the bathroom the MOST… The bathroom was so spacious & luxury that I couldn’t help myself to take photos of it…

~ I love the bathtub loads ~

I thought it was kinda cool the bathtub was situated in the centre of the bathroom…

Jess Baby, Verlyn & Ryna.

Jess Baby & Verlyn


Trio of us again…

Try-out some products from the vanity top… Love the scent!

~ Makeup vanity case filled with products to try-out ~

Everyone got to pick up one falsie of their choice… I was over the moon (:

~ The trio of us did some artworks to design our very own pouch ~

Look! We were sooo serious when it came to ART….

Finally, we were done…

This is my masterpiece ^__^

Our group pixs… ~ Say cheese everyone ~

'Thank You' note from Lush Beauty Group

~ Door gift ~

Door gift consisting of:
• SexyLook Extra Brightening Duo Lifting mask (5pc/box)

• Elishacoy Limited Edition Special BB Set

I picked up this falsie (,”)

Thanks Lush Beauty Group for the warm hospitality and the wonderful door gift… I really enjoyed the ‘intimate’ night with all the ladies... Looking forward to another meet up with all the ladies again (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA