Bak Kut Teh, anyone?

My 2nd visit to Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh Eating House with Baby... They serve really good Bak Kut Teh. I love every bit of the soup...
Fried Fritters (You Tiao) taste normal nothing to shout about, would be nicer if it was more crispy... The Braised Tau Pok tasted pretty good, love the gravy loads! OMG, I am addicted to the Preserved Chinese Mustard (Cai Buay) at Ya Hua... Taste GREAT!
The signature Bak Kut Teh... The meat is really tender and the broth is flavorful and not peppery, thus taste just nice... The potion was remarkably small and certainly not worth SGD7 for a bowl.
Pig's tail Soup, using the same soup base as the Bak Kut Teh...
Mee Suan is AWESOME... This is a MUST for me to order each time, when I visit Ya Hua...

The damage was pricey... Apart from that, this eatery place is definitely serves one of the best Bak Tut Teh in Singapore... Really worth my thumbs-up! Thanks Baby for the recommendation and the meal (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA