Welcome! Origins Plantscription

I was very happy to be selected as one of the few people to try out the new product from Origins - Plantscription before its launch in Singapore, all thanks to The Singapore Women's Weekly & Origins Singapore. Back in Dec last year, I received an email to participate in the latest revolutionary product from Origins... As per the instructions given, I went for the briefing for the 'yet to be launched' product in 2HR (Origins Office) where my journey with Origins Plantscription begins...
Before I start to share my experience using Origins Plantscription, I want to thank them for the generous appreciation gift for me... A retail size of 50ML - Starting Over... This is Age-erasing oil-free moisturizer with Mimosa.
Helps to build natural collagen, repairs visible lines and improve skin texture and skin-tone. Skin looks and feels measurably younger.
The texture is smooth and creamy, glides on well on my skin. Absorbs pretty fast into my skin within minutes. Hydrating and yet non-greasy. Visible signs of improvment within few weeks applications.
---------------------------------------------------
Back to my Origins Plantscription's challenge...A Lucky 20 babes were selected to try out this wonderful product... We were given some 'homework' to do for this 4 weeks challenge...
To embark our journal with Origins Plantscription, we were requested to log in to our individual online journal calendar to enter our thoughts and experiences weekly.
All 20 lucky participants were given a FULL-sized of 30ML - LAB SAMPLE of Origins Plantscription (previously known as Origins Project Power Plant).
The texture is light and absorbs quickly into the skin.

Within 4 weeks, I had completed the challenge... I give a 8/10 rating for this serum. As mentioned, I am one of the lucky few to be invited for a photoshoot and to share my experience on the 'Project Power Plant' - Origins Plantscription. Thanks ya!

I picked up my hamper as well... Thanks Magdelene!

4 retail-size products from Origins...
A Perfect World : Antioxidant Cleanser with White Tea - 150ML

Modern Friction : Nature's gentle dermabrasion - 125ML

Brighter By Nature : Brightening anti-stress moisturizer - 50ml

Plantscription : Anti-Aging Serum - 30ML

Origins Plantsciption falls under the anti-aging range, my main concerns were my dark spots and laugh lines, which help me to ease my mind. It helps to reduce my dark spots, laugh lines and wrinkles and tightens my skin. It nourishes my skin all day long! I really see the difference in my skin after 4 weeks of usage... The results are GREAT!
Origins Plantscription is light and absorbs quickly into the skin. My skin looks like it's glowing now and I love this product. A GENIUS SERUM FROM ORIGINS… Therefore it's a MUST to introduce to all my friends and readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA