Food Testing Session ; Samplings

I went for the Food Testing Session @ Burger King Whopper Bar @ The Foundry, Clarke Quay... I had a wonderful experience ... Worth both my thumbs up!

Took part in the FANCL online survey.... Received their email to redeem a bottle of FANCL Milk Cleansing Oil...
 

Thanks FANCL!
 

Was walking around Biotherm counter @ Takashimaya, I was stopped by a friendly SA, who wanted to assist in the products that I was browsing... Ended up, she gave me a lot of 'sampars' .. Thanks ya!

BIOTHERM - SKIN VIVO NUIT
Overnight Anti-aging Cream

BIOTHERM - SKIN VIVO
Anti-aging Serum
 

BIOTHERM - UV SUPRA D-TOX
High Protection – SPF50 PA+++

BIOTHERM - WHITE D-TOX – TRANSLU.CELL
Whitening Serum
 

BIOTHERM - BIO SOURCE – SKIN PERFECTION
Hydra-Perfecting Cleanser
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA