Avalon Organics Essential Lift™ Lifting Serum

Here's a review of the Avalon Organics Essential Lift™ Lifting Serum which I received recently from Paperclip Communications on behalf of Glow Magazine... Thanks for generous try-out.

With Essential Minerals to Support Anti-Aging

• Targeted Serum Improves Skin Sagging in Just 24 Hours

A highly concentrated, antioxidant rich treatment serum clinically shown to improve skin sagging in just 24 hours for a more youthful, lifted facial profile.

Recommended for people with dry & mature skin.

This fast-acting serum absorbed quickly and targets problem areas by drawing moisture up to the skin’s surface levels to nourish and refortify from the inside out. In just 24 hours, sagging skin appears firmer. With continued use, skin appears more resilient with fewer lines and wrinkles. Experience the changes in just 7 days....

~ Revealing the signature ingredients that kept inside this wonderful serum ~

Over 70 ocean-derived micro-minerals draw up moisture trapped beneath the skin’s surface to plump and firm dehydrated skin cells and boost skin radiance. Intensive antioxidants, including Organic Green Tea Extract, help fight free radicals known to cause lines and wrinkles. Organic Ginseng Root and Oat Kernel Extracts invigorate and tone while helping create an immediate tightening effect you can feel. Organic Rosemary Essential Oil helps stimulate and revitalize skin and provides a light, refreshing, natural scent.


 The texture is clear with a gel feel and has a light weight and absorbed quickly into the skin.

Very easy to glide on the skin and leaving a supple feel after application. It nourishes my skin for more than 8 hrs!


Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum absorbed well into my skin and my face feels comfortable after application. My skin looks more radiant and smooth.
The results are amazing, but I don’t really like the fragrance of the serum, it smells kinda raw due to the ocean-derived micro-minerals.


An economical product, because all you need is just a few small drops on the affected areas to improve skin conditions in just 24 hours.


My skin feels soft and it goes well with my existing products... Avalon Organics Essential Lifting Serum helps to reduce my laugh & fine lines on my face and tighten up my skin too. I really see the difference in my skin after 7 days of usage...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA