Beanstro @ Marina Bay Sands

Baby & I had a quick dinner @ AMOY Food Street Food Centre... We shared a plate of Char Kway Tiao & a bowl of Herbal Lamb Soup. After our quick food fix, we headed down to Marina Bay Sands Shoppes for some 'atas jalan jalan' as well as attending the PUMA Social Club Party @ Limited Edt, CHAMBERS.

We went to 'la kopi' at Beanstro... It is located right in the middle of the Marina Bay Sands Shoppes and it is pretty prominent. Beanstro is a casually trendy, all dining bistro that overlooks the central canal and its parade of beautifully crafted sampans.

~ Trendy casual set up @ the cafe place ~
 Baby has never been to this outlet before... So I suggested this place to him and the bill is on me. See, I treat my baby good hor... Hahaha!


Both of us are tea lovers, so we ordered tea i/o coffee hahaha... Baby ordered a cup of Dragonwell Green Tea and Darjeeling Tea for myself. Hot water is refillable, an added bonus to Beanstro to make up for the amount paid for each cup...

I never had Quiche in my life before (opps! Country pumpkin lolx)... Baby recommended a Classic Quiche for me to try along with our tea.OMG!! I love it to the bits... Never know that it will taste so good... Thanks Baby for the great reccommendation! The damage was SGD17.70... Defintely not worth the price to pay for 2 cups bowls of tea and a quiche... Well, sometimes, we had to pay more for 'atas' eatery place, afterall is still based on dividual opinions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA