All about Clinique

Went down to Clinique counter @ Robinson, Raffles City S.C to pick up the Vitamin C Lip Smoothie which was reserved for me 3 weeks ago. To my delight, they reserved for me 2 types of shades instead – Mango-Thon & Pink Me Up... Was a pleasant surprise indeed :)

Automatic twisting lip gloss with soft brush...

Beside picking up the items, the counter manager helped me to check my skin condition too, she was kind enough to introduce some products that were supposedly suitable for my current skin condition... She gave me the following 3 basic routine steps sampling for me to try out.


Liquid Facial Soup (Mild) for dry combination skin & Clarifying Lotion – 2


Lastly, the deluxe sized sampling – Moisture Surge : Thirst relief for dry skin...

Used as a moisturiser for day & night for hydration... which is good as I am facing an annoying problem right now, where the area around my nose are peeling every now and then :(


Hope this beauty fix will be effective and works well on my skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA