Dinner date @ The Hand Burger

Initially, it was a trio-planned dinner thingy, unfortunately Linda couldn't make it for the dinner, so Cheryl & I carried on with the meet-up as planned... We met up @ 313 Somerset, I brought Cheryl to The Hand Burger for dinner... as Cheryl had never tried before, so she was kinda eager to taste the burgers.
 I took a cheeky shot using the mirror reflection... Cheryl was well prepared for my shot :) Our dinner...
Our dinner ~

We add on the price for sides...
The damage was SGD38... Glad that Cheryl enjoyed her dinner as much as I did..

This was my first time having a solo dinner date with Cheryl.. The date was awesome and I enjoyed her company... Looking forward for more outings with her in the near future...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA