Etude House @ Bugis Junction

The weather is so hot lately. It became even hotter in the afternoon which msde me want to cool myself down by having some desserts. Baby & I dcided to visit one of the dessert shop along Liang Seah Street... We settled @ 'JI DE CHI'. I prefer this eatery place to Ah Chew Desserts due to lesser crowds and the price seems more attractive as compared to Ah Chew...

After our desserts, I still felt hot, so we crossed over to Bugis Junction... I think air-conditioning areas are still the best... Etude House had just started their branch outlet @ Bugis Junction... Because of the grand opening at Bugis Junction, there was a in-house promotion at 20%...

~ Free gift (pen) upon entering the shop ~

This cute cupcake packaging caught my attention... Can't resist so I got it at last...

Can't get enough of the tin box cupcake eye colors

Dual eye colors.... I love the goldish-yellow loads! Very hi-shine eye colors that will help to bright up my eyes. Btw, YELLOW is in trend now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA