Guerlian Launch Party - Rouge Automatique


Linda & I attended the Guerlian Launch Party - Rouge Automatique... I was late for the event, as the demostration had started by the time I reached. Thanks AMICA for the invite!

Guest Make-up Artist - Maxime Poulin, Make-up Artist of Guerlain Paris was invited to conduct a demostration during the launch party...


Received a lot of Summer season make-up tips from him.. A valuable 'lesson' indeed!

Each invitee received a small token after the event...

These were the contents - (sachet) Abeille Royale Night Cream targets wrinkle correction and firms up the skin, (sachet) Abeille Royale Day Cream targets wrinkle correction and firms up the skin - normal to combination skin & travel size of Rouge Automatique...


Have a closer look at the Rouge Automatique, I received shade#120 - COQUE D'OR




Love the companionship of my bezzie (Linda)... I enjoyed myself and I gained alot of trend tips from the event as well... Thanks AMICA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA